Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector.
It offers a bespoke and fully compliant route to market for all your power needs and ensures market leading value due to proactive market monitoring and precise market timing.
The Utilities Supplies & Services framework will help you to achieve best rates on electricity and gas as it will be competitively sourced across a range of energy suppliers.
A range of different contract options are available, including; Fully Fixed, Energy Only, Flexible and Basket contracts.
It was awarded on 22nd October 2018 and runs to 21st October 2020 with a possible extension to 21st October 2022.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- A variety of options and contract lengths to suit your needs
- Dedicated help desk assistance with support that is provided by people with specific energy expertise who can advise on specification, technical queries and contract management issues
- No hidden costs, what you’re quoted is what you pay
- All quotes are free, there is no obligation to accept a proposal and no pressure to proceed
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- Dedicated contract management team offering excellent customer service
- Benchmarking value will be demonstrated on a like for like basis
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1: <750,000kwh (e.g. Schools & Academies) (0)
- Lot 2: >750,000kwh (Academy Trusts, FE Colleges & Universities) (0)
How can I use this Framework
Please contact Tenet Procurement Services to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the Crescent Purchasing Group of Companies and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us: