Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector. It provides access to 9 leasing suppliers across 3 lots which cover operating and finance lease arrangements for a variety of assets.
The framework can be used to purchase any high value assets such as ICT equipment, medical equipment and vehicles. This framework provides an alternative to lease arrangements offered directly by suppliers, or their preferred finance company. Framework users can simply gain the price for the asset and then utilise this framework to source the best value lease.
It was awarded on 18th September 2017 and runs to 17th September 2019 with a possible extension to 17th September 2021.
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- Substantial discounts relative to the marketplace
- Fast and simple route to market, with decreased procurement timescales
- Full compliance with procurement regulations and individual organisations’ finance regulations
- Reduced risk, as all suppliers have been fully evaluated
- Approved users can access 9 leasing suppliers across 3 separate lots, offering a range of leasing products including:
- ICT operating and finance leases (desktop PCs, screens, notebooks, iPads, laptops, smartboards, IT infrastructure, audio visual equipment, projectors, and telecommunications equipment)
- MFD operating and finance leases
- Commercial vehicles and car leases
- Furniture and infrastructure leases
- Modular buildings leases
- Medical equipment leases
- Solar PV leases
- LED lighting leases
- Synthetic sports pitches leases
- Sports and gym equipment leases
- Scientific and research equipment leases
- Engineering plant and machinery leases
- Plant equipment leases
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Operating Lease - ICT, High Tech and Telecommunications assets (0)
- Operating Lease - General Vehicles, Plant and Machinery assets (0)
- Finance Lease - General Vehicles, Plant and Machinery assets (0)
How can I use this Framework
We typically recommend that members undertake a further competition considering their own requirements.
A chargeable service is available to support any organisation who requires procurement support to undertake a further competition process.
Further details are available within the User Guide.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us: